Building Careers, One Hire at a Time.
We treat our employees like family because we are family. Paramount Sleep is a third-generation, family-owned mattress manufacturer. We provide world-class service to our customers by working together as a team. That means effective communication, unparalleled support, and bringing intelligence and tenacity to our work each and every day. If you have what it takes to become a member of the Paramount Sleep family, we encourage you to complete the form below.
Below is a list of our open positions. Apply online by following the link at the bottom of the page.
Sewing Machine Mechanic
- Perform tasks to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Technical Capacity.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work with a highly diversified work force.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Results Driven.
Sales Representative (Tidewater VA/Northeast Territory)
Promote Paramount Sleep's products and services in order to attain maximum sales volume for assigned territory. Implement company programs an strategies for developing a new customer base. Develop and maintain relationships with personnel at account locations necessary to open, and grow market share by utilizing the principles of "It's all about Marketing" as well as a broad knowledge of the company's policies, products and services.
We are seeking an experienced embroidery operator with embroidery digitizer experience. Must demonstrate experience with all aspects of the machine: set-up, needle change, thread change, trouble shooting problems, maintenance, and communicating with digitizer to produce exceptional quality products for full time employment with our bedding manufacturing company.
- Knowledge of loading embroidery design into machine computer
- Hoop items toe be embroidered-correctly and straight
- Load and unload the embroidery machine
- Thread the machine- re-thread needle breaks
- Re-load bobbins
- Read work orders for color sequence and identify thread colors
- Determine the size and arrangement of illustrative material and words, and creating layouts based upon available space, visual design, and production requirements for embroidery