Paramount Limited Warranty.
Proof of purchase with date, place of purchase and purchase price is required to obtain service under this warranty.
If service resulting from any such defect is required during the non-prorated year(s), your Paramount® mattress and/or foundation will be repaired without charge for labor and materials OR replaced at the Manufacturer’s option. Purchaser shall be responsible for transportation costs.
If service from such defect is required during the remaining years of the applicable Limited Warranty, your Paramount® mattress or foundation will be repaired OR replaced at the Manufacturer’s option. If service is required during a prorated period, purchaser shall be responsible for labor and material charges, calculated as indicated in the applicable warranty code schedule. If identical materials are not available at the time of service, Manufacturer may substitute materials of comparable quality. Purchaser shall be responsible for transportation costs.
If the mattress is tufted, the tufting straps (not the tufting rosettes) are covered through the Limited Warranty period (see chart on back.)
Retain your proof of purchase and this warranty. This Limited Warranty shall NOT apply to damages resulting from normal wear and tear, and existence of any of the following shall make the foregoing warranty null and void:
- If purchaser does not present proof of purchase.
- If bedding is found to be unsanitary.
- When product failure is due to causes other than defective workmanship or material.
- Any queen or king size mattress and/or foundation that is used on a frame or bed rails without a center support rail and having legs that touch the floor.
- If bedding has any damage to the outer fabric of the cover, including wear and tear.
- If this product is used for commercial purposes, unless specifically designed and built for commercial use.
- If mattress is damaged due to an inadequate foundation. The mattress is designed for optimal performance when used in conjunction with a matching foundation as part of a total sleep system. In addition, this Limited Warranty shall not apply to “as is” floor models, or positioning handles. Handles are intended to assist in rotation and placement of the mattress.