Paramount Limited Warranty.
Proof of purchase with date, place of purchase and purchase price is required to obtain service under this warranty. If service resulting from any such defect is required during the non-prorated year(s) after purchase, your Paramount mattress and/or foundation will be repaired without charge for labor and materials OR replaced at the Manufacturer’s option. Purchaser shall be responsible for transportation costs.
If service resulting from such defect is required during the remaining years of the applicable Limited Warranty, as indicated on the schedule on the opposite side, your Paramount mattress or foundation will be repaired OR replaced at the Manufacturer’s option. Purchaser shall be responsible for labor and material charges, calculated as shown in the schedule for the warranty code of the model you purchased, plus all transportation costs. If identical materials are not available at the time of service, Manufacturer may substitute materials of comparable quality.
If the mattress is tufted, the tufting process (not the tufting rosettes) is covered through the Limited Warranty period length assigned to each mattress (see chart on back.)
- If bedding is found to be unsanitary.
- When product failure is due to causes other than defective workmanship or material.
- Any queen or king size mattress and/or foundation that is used on a frame or bed rails without a center support rail and having legs that touch the floor.
- If bedding has any damage to the outer fabric of the cover, including wear and tear.
- If this product is used for commercial purposes, unless specifically designed and built for commercial use.
- If purchaser does not present proof of purchase.
- If mattress is damaged due to an inadequate foundation. The mattress is designed for optimal performance when used in conjunction with a matching foundation as part of a total sleep system. In addition, this Limited Warranty shall not apply to “as is” floor models, distressed mattresses or handles. Handles are only intended to assist in positioning the mattress.